Sunday 10 January 2010

Cut Click Mail Art


Hey all!



I've entered a mail art exhibition in Grimsby run by Cut Click, there's loads of really cool entries on the Flickr group for the exhibition, which can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/cutclickmailartexhibition/


I made a postcard (above), a Jacob's ladder book from an envelope (below) and also decorated the envelope it all went in :) It was really inspiring! You can see the postcard on the top of this post; the rest can be seen in the group linked above or at my own Flickr, at www.flickr.com/photos/start_today



Jacob's Ladder Book


My cat obsession has recently got much worse and I've been drawing cats all the time. I love it and hate it at the same time! Other news... I'm making 'Apricot Cat' into a proper book for university, which I'm really pleased about. Got lots to crack on with now but I'm hoping to make a moveable book from it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment